Antonio Brown has caused quite the stir at the Raiders facility. Let's recap what the fool has done.
1) Fails to show up to practice or preseason games because he doesn't like his helmet.
2) Messes up his feet in a cryogenics chamber by not wearing appropriate footwear.
3) Gets mad at the team for fining him $50k for not showing up to practice or preseason games.
4) Has to be restrained when yelling at the GM and reportedly calling the GM a "cracker" while punting a football.
5) Posting about the team on his social media.
I hope he gets suspended from the team and gets blackballed by the rest of the NFL. The guy is a lunatic. He should be kept in a room with padded walls. I used to blame Mike Tomlin for not reigning in AB. If Jon Gruden can't reign the guy in, nobody can.
He's reportedly apologized to his team for this escapade. I wouldn't forgive him.
What does everyone else think of this?